Join the Raleigh Boychoir
Raleigh Boychoir is accepting online and in-person placements for the 2021 – 22 Season. Boys from rising first grade to changed voices are welcome to join. The audition dates are below:
- June 17 at 4pm on Zoom-for Rising 6 Grade & Older
- June 18 at 4pm on Zoom-for Rising 1st-5th Grade
- Aug 6 at 4pm on Zoom-for Rising 1st-5th Grades
- August 6 at 3pm-for boys Rising 1st-5th Grades
- August 6 at 3pm-for boys with changed voices
This is a low-key audition, and no materials need to be prepared in advance. The artistic directors are looking for boys with unchanged voices (generally ages 7-12) and young men through high school age who demonstrate the following traits in their audition:
- A clear, pleasant singing voice
- Innate musical ability
- High level of interest and indication of willingness for real commitment
- Potential stage presence
- Parents or guardians who will support the boy in the Raleigh Boychoir program
As a music education organization, the Raleigh Boychoir is dedicated to working with each boy to help him develop to his full potential. We aim to help all boys to Sing, Transform, and Lead!
Go to raleighboychoir.org for more information and register for an audition to join us!