World Voice Day 2021 Duke Voice Care Center
Your Voice is Essential
Your voice has always been essential, but now it’s more precious than ever. You’ve been socially distanced, but not vocally distanced. Constant virtual meetings, talking through face masks, staying home with kids, and feeling overwhelmed can all affect your voice.
Join Duke Voice Care Center for a free, live webinar to learn how to keep your voice working – for YOU.
- Why your voice is essential
- How the voice works
- Healthy voice use during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Tips to maximize your voice during video meetings
- Exercises to strengthen and maintain your voice
- Special tips for singers and other vocal performers
Register online: www.DukeHealth.org/
For questions or more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org